- A stable internet connection
- A plug point
- A Smart Device or Laptop
- Make sure your WiFi network is in the 2.4GHz band, being encrypted & the camera can detect you WiFi SSID
- Make sure the WiFi antenna is well installed and intact
- Make sure your WiFi password has been input correctly, no special characters or blanks, no more than 31 digits. It is case sensitive so please pay special attention
- On set up, make sure your phone is connected to your home WiFi and not your mobile data network
- It is recommended to put the camera within 2 meters away from the router when configuring it
- Make sure the Eye4 App is the latest version
- Reset the camera to factory default and re-configure it
- If the camera is connected to a LAN cable then to your router, set up the WiFi and once the password has been entered, click “done”. Please unplug the ethernet cable and wait until the camera finishes rebooting automatically, otherwise the WiFi settings would not update.
- Enter the router’s web interface and double check the encryption of the WiFi (WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, TKIP/AES). Then go to the web, enter the camera, and make sure the WiFi encryption is matching with the router
- Conduct a router test. You can also change a network to test in case of incompatible routers or network
- Make sure there is no mac filtering or other policies in the router that deny access to the camera
- If none of the above methods work, then the WiFi module of the camera could have a factory issue and it needs to be returned
Contact us with a description of the issues you have identified and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Stock generally takes a minimum of 10 days to replenish. We do run weekly stock updates so we always aim to fulfil your back order as soon as possible.
Step by step instructions & your downloadable copy here
the C46s and C22s ranges can stand on their own. Mounting additions are included in the box, should you wish to mount them.
No they do not. To ensure that your camera and WiFi router continue to operate during power outages, you would need to look into our solar solutions.
Standard length of the indoor cameras is 2meters. Should you require an extension, please contact us.
Take Control of Your Safety
Contact Us Today