Most frequent questions and answers
- A stable Internet connection.
- A plug point.
- Smart device or PC
- Please make sure your WiFi network is in 2.4GHz band, being encrypted, & the camera can detect your WiFi SSID.
- Please make sure the WiFi antenna is well installed and intact.
- Please make sure your WiFi password has been input correctly, no special characters or blank, no more than 31 digits. It is case sensitive, please pay attention to the capital letters and small letters.
- When you setup the camera, make sure your phone is connected to your home WiFi, instead of mobile network.
- It is recommended to put the camera within 2 meters away from the router when configuring it.
- Make sure the APP is the latest version.
- Please reset the camera to factory default and re-configure it.
- If the camera is connected to a LAN cable and then to your router, setup the WiFi, and once the password has been entered, click ‘done’. Please unplug ethernet cable, and wait until the camera finishes rebooting automatically, otherwise the WiFi settings would not take update.
- Please enter the router’s web interface and double check the encryption of the WiFi(WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK，TKIP/AES). Then go to the web interface of the camera, and make sure the WiFi encryption is match with it in the router.
- Please change a router to test; You can also change a network to test, in case of incompatible router or network.
- Make sure that there is no mac filtering or other policies in the router that deny the access of the camera.
- If none of the above methods work, then the WiFi module of the camera could have a factory issue & needs to be returned.
The indoor cameras are plug & play, can be placed where ever you need.
The outdoor cameras do need an installer. Contact us if you need a referral.
Stock generally takes a minimum of 10 days to replenish. However there are stock orders running every week, so we aim to fulfil your order as soon as possible!
Send us a message to describe your problem and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Find step-by-step instructions here
The C46s and the C22s ranges can stand on their own. Mounting additions are included if you want to mount your camera
No they do not. To ensure that your camera and WiFi router continue to operate during a power outage, you need to install a UPS solution. Contact us for more information.